Manager of Restaurant THEO
We are looking for the right candidate to come in and be part of our team and become part of the management team, as a manager with us.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fantastic team of happy people, with great ambitions. We need more hands in the management and hope it could be you who is ready to come in and help us become even better, as well as develop your skills!
We are looking for a manager who is fresh on taking responsibility and taking the lead for his colleagues and employees. With us, we go up in good service and make sure to give our guests the best possible experience.
We make a virtue out of working with good and sustainable raw materials in season and preferably as locally as possible. You will also work with a group of people who are passionate about what they do and will always be the best.
You will work on the basis of a number of measurable KPIs such as guest satisfaction, service sales, seniority / employee satisfaction, etc.
The management team with us will go a lot into structure and systems, and that you use each other and can trust each other. We are all deeply motivated and committed when we go to work, so we hope you are too.
Our opening hours will be both lunch and dinner, so you have the opportunity to help design your shift schedule as you wish.
- You work in a structured, responsible manner and are stable in meetings.
- You have experience from similar positions or from the industry.
- You are only satisfied when your work tasks are completed.
- You are used to leading the way and like to lead.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on our four restaurants and help create a unique workplace.
- A position where you can develop and get more responsibility if you show commitment and will.
- A dynamic workplace with high ceilings and a flat organization. We all only want to go to work because it’s fun, you have to feel like it too.
- Very competitive salary.
The position is full time with 37 hours per week
It will be possible to start as soon as possible, but we are also happy to wait for the right candidate if you have something current you need to have completed.
If this sounds like something for you, send an application and a CV to Owner and Director Bjarke Nielsen at email@example.com , write “Manager” in the subject field.